Welcome to Day 23! This is a good day for a little self-assessment, don’t you think? It’s important to periodically assess where you are to determine where improvements may be made so that you can achieve your goals. It’s also important to highlight where you are succeeding so you can celebrate your victories, large and small! So, are you ready?
- Let’s start with High Heel Camp: The Next Step. Are you on track to complete it by the end of your first 30 days? Which best practices have you learned that you might want to review?
- Have you completed your Initial Action Guide?
- Are you beginning to feel more confident coaching your hostesses?
- Are you having fun at your parties? Is your Intro and Go feeling more comfortable, and are you beginning to see some results from the booking and sponsoring seeds you are planting?
- Are you sharing your enthusiasm for your new business everywhere you go? YOU are your best advertisement!
- Are you asking others if they have ever thought of joining you?
- Are you asking others who they know?
Wow! Just reading over these questions emphasizes all that you have learned and tried over the past three weeks. Your commitment to jumping in with both feet is something worth celebrating in itself—so hats off to you! Every effort gets you closer to your goals. You have come a long way in 3 weeks!
“Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.”
—John D. Rockefeller