Today is a high touch day!
High touch is how we describe communication methods that are the most personal: speaking with people in person, making phone calls and sending notes. High touch communication always gets the best response.
- Continue calling and personally inviting friends and family to attend your launch party, and to host their own parties. Plan to mail printed invitations to your launch party about 10 days before the party date.
- Our amazing hostess rewards and monthly customer and hostess specials give you more reasons to contact friends about hosting parties! In fact, our hostess rewards are among the most generous in the industry! Look over the hostess rewards chart in the front of the catalog and visit the Monthly Specials folder under Downloads in your back office. Review and discuss these with your sponsor.
- Have you set up your Signature Style customer newsletter? This marketing tool, free for your first three months, is a must for keeping your name in front of your customers. You received an email from the home office with details. Set-up instructions can also be found in FAQ’s in Downloads in your back office.
- Where does social media fit in? It can be useful for promoting your business and making connections, but social media will never replace the core of our business, which is relationship-building from parties and other high touch communication. Start spreading the word about your new business on Facebook. You’ll learn more tips on utilizing social media in the second track of High Heel Camp.
- Ask your sponsor to add you to our private group for idea-sharing, encouragement, and information. The group is called Initial Success.
High touch is the way to go! Terrific job!
“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”