See. We told you it was easy!!! Contact us here to connect you to an Outfitter.
2019…can you believe it? It’s almost here! Do you dream of what it will look like for you? I confess, I do. I love a new year! It’s a fresh start. A clean slate. A do-over! That’s appealing to me! Mistakes I made…I can leave them behind. Dreams? I can dream them again!
So, what do you dream of in 2019? More income? Saving enough money for a vacation? A new title at Initial Outfitters? Bringing on some new ladies who are as excited about 2019 as you? I think all of those sound exciting!
If you sit still for a minute, what is it that would be a dream come true for you?
Here are some questions to think about when setting new goals for your Initial Outfitters business:
- I would like to personally sell each month:
- I would like to personally sponsor each month:
- I would like my team size to be:
- I would like to purchase this with my IO earnings:
- I would like to earn this much each month with my IO business:
- I would like to pay off this bill with my IO earnings:
- I would like to have this amount in my savings with my IO earnings:
- I would like to surprise my family with this from my IO earnings:
- I would like to do this for myself with my IO earnings:
- I would like to improve this skill with my IO business:
I want to encourage you to write down your goals today! In the book “Dare to Dream and Work to Win,” author Tom Barrett says this about goals, “When you write down your goals, your brain gets busy achieving them.”
I’d like to encourage you to do just that! Write them down so your brain can get busy making these things happen in 2019! It starts here! It starts now! It starts with you!
I taped three very short videos about goal setting, and I want to encourage you to listen to them this week. You will find them in the App resources, and they are called “AAA Goal Setting.” As you watch, write down your thoughts and dreams for your IO business in 2019! Then post them on your desk, your bathroom mirror or your refrigerator! Somewhere you will see them every day, and you will remember what you are working toward. Then, your brain can get busy achieving them…starting today!
How many of you out there have made a “New Year’s Resolution”? The better question….how many of you have your resolution for 2019 ready to roll?
Let’s face it, we all have made them. It’s pretty much a routine, right? We have them written down and we share them with each other, all over social media and we keep them visible… at least for a little while.
Statistics show that about 40% of us stick to our resolutions for at least 6 months. That is much higher than I thought it would be based on my own history of making them. I would say, on average, I will stick to mine for about 2 months, max. I am ashamed to admit that, but it’s the truth.
With that said, why not try thinking a bit differently this year. Maybe it’s not a routine resolution. Maybe this year I don’t say: “I am going to lose 10-15 pounds” or “I am going to save more money” or “I am hitting the gym every single day.”
Thinking this way could keep me more accountable for the resolution or goal I set for myself in 2019. It could relate to my personal, spiritual, AND business life.
Think about it…
If my goal is to lose weight in 2019 it would sound more like this:
- I am going to eat healthier to feel more alive, and my clothes will fit better.
- To do this, I will need to plan my meals, go to the gym each morning and choose an accountability partner.
- Because I will feel better and have more energy, I will be able to spend more time doing things I enjoy without being exhausted.
If in business, YOUR goal is to make more income with IO, it may sound more like this:
- I am going to HOLD ___ events each month to sell, book and sponsor. This will enable me to meet more potential future hosts, customers and consultants.
- To make this happen, I will need to make connections each day in person, online, and via text/phone. The more people I reach out to, the better chance I have to fill my calendar.
- Because I will have a full calendar, I will not panic about the upcoming months or not meeting my goal. I will make more income through selling and sponsoring. I will feel inspired and fulfilled by sharing the gift of IO with more people on a daily basis.
These are just simple examples of how changing your mindset and getting out of the routine of the same old resolution could work for all of us.
You should take some time and think about what your plan of action is for 2019. Once you do, share with your upline, family, and friends!
It’s a liberating feeling to meet a goal, isn’t it? And how great would it feel to have a plan to do it before you even set it?
Wishing each and every one of you a very Happy New Year and hoping that you are heading into 2019 with a desire for MORE…
Christmas is almost here!! You’ve been taking care of your gift list for the last month or two, but you know you have a couple of people you just cannot pick out the “right” gift for. No worries! We have the perfect idea, subscription boxes! With four options, there is one for anyone you have left to shop for, even the guys!
The best part about subscription boxes is the surprise when it shows up on their doorstep, but what about Christmas Day? We have some awesome printables you can take and give! Slide them into an envelope, roll them up with a ribbon, stuff it in a stocking, let them know what is coming their way!
All you need to do is pick your favorite printable, choose the print option and give to everyone getting a surprise subscription box! It’s so simple… and so cute!!
Haven’t bought a subscription box yet but need a last minute gift? Check out our four options and contact your Outfitter to order! If you don’t have an Outfitter, call the Home Office at 334-887-1856 to order.
1. Soft as Cashmere Scarf | $26 | 2. Personalized Print | $39 | 3. Mini Me Necklace | $45 | 4. Cutting Board | $49 | 5. Men’s Tie | $35 | 6. Phoebe Faux Fur Handbag | $49 | 7.Cell Phone Sling | $24 | 8. Hand Stamped Rings | $22 | 9. Magnetic Money Clip/Wallet | $29 | 10. Mother’s Bracelet | $48