Thank you for your interest in being part of our team!
Initial Outfitters is a home party based personalization company specializing in trendy and fashionable jewelry, accessories, and gifts. Our products are sold across the country. Every year we hire on seasonal staff to supplement our existing production staff. We are used to working around school schedules and college students are encouraged to apply! Positions will be available starting in August.
Currently we have openings for “Seasonal Production Assistants” to help with order fulfillment. Training is provided for all new hires and prior experience is not required. However, a working knowledge of Windows based computers and the ability navigate websites is highly desired.
Seasonal Production Assistant Responsibilities:
- Pick, pull, and prep orders from inventory to be placed into production
- Facilitate the production of our various product lines via the operation of computer based production equipment (Engraving Machines [CNC], Embroidery Machines, Laser Engravers, and Sublimation Printers/Presses)
- Participate in quality control efforts as orders move through the production process
- Assist in the packing and shipping of completed orders
- Be able to easily lift and transport boxes or order baskets weighing up to 30 pounds
- Fun, Friendly Staff
- Casual Attire
- New, company headquarters located right off of I‐85 between Tiger Town and Academy Sports
- Flexible Schedules
- Plenty of parking
Compensation & Schedules:
- Part‐Time Hours and Full‐Time Hours are available
- We’re open M‐F from 8am‐5pm CST, scheduled night and weekend shifts will be added as needed and are required shifts
- For students, flexible schedules are available with consideration given around midterms and finals
Seasonal Position Explanation:
The openings listed above are for “seasonal positions” meaning that they are considered short term, typically ending right before Christmas. Regular, non‐seasonal positions are posted as openings come available and are dependent on current production needs. Seasonal Staff are encouraged to apply.
No openings at this time.