Yay you! You’ve accepted the challenge from Alicia to promote to Senior Outfitter in November! (Check it out here!) We couldn’t be prouder! A big factor in reaching this goal will be helping your new consultants who join in October get on track to achieving $1000 in sales by Thanksgiving. I’m excited to share ideas to make that happen!
What better place to begin than with the prizes in mind?! Let’s look at the AMAZING BENEFITS your consultants who enrolled in October will receive when they sell $1000 by Thanksgiving.
- $200 in CASH
- Fall accessories bundle of top sellers worth $138. Keep them or give them to lucky persons as Christmas gifts.
- Super Start Rewards for credit toward free products of your choice
- AND, if you host your own event, you earn host rewards
I told you the benefits were amazing! With all of this at stake, how do you get your new consultants rolling?
Let’s go to a perfect source, Amy W., who joined last fall with the $25 kit and sold close to $3000 in her first full month! Amy is now an Outfitter Leader working toward another big promotion this fall.
This is the simple plan she followed last fall that led to her fantastic start:
- Made a guest list and mailed invitations to her launch that was set 2 weeks within joining
- Posted on social media to inform friends and family she was with IO and open for business
- Contacted 5 close friends and asked them to help her start her business. (She booked 3 in-home parties and 2 catalog parties out-of-state.)
- Shared a catalog and posted on social media to collect orders for her launch
- Borrowed products from her sponsor who lives close by (her sponsor was even able to attend!) Amy’s launch party was $800 so she was thrilled to use the host rewards to earn free samples to show at her future events.
In addition to Amy’s great ideas, these are more ways to earn cash and build a sample kit.
- Promote like crazy the handbag flash sale that started today through Sunday night (Oct 28).
- Share the Christmas Gift Guide. It’s on your replicated website so you can post a link on social media and message the link individually to contacts. You can also order physical copies. The Gift Guide is EASY to shop and packed with suggestions for everyone.
- Book or host your own Paint Party for kids or adults to be held in November, BUT enter the orders for the wood monograms/cutouts in October. (Shout out to two Outfitters, Kelly H. and Katie E., for this idea!)
- Reach out to people you know who need help with Christmas shopping (men, new moms, senior citizens, a friend having surgery, people who are busy in general). The Christmas Gift List is a helpful tool with ideas for every person on a gift list.
- Book Facebook parties and catalog parties
- Share your favorite products on social media. Use Pinterest images, share images and videos from the Initial Outfitters corporate Facebook page OR go Facebook Live.
- Buy your Christmas gifts from yourself…early!
So, what are you waiting for? Keep sharing the gift of IO and the $25 kit, then work intentionally with your new team members so that they hit the $1000 sales mark by Thanksgiving! What a celebration it will be for them…and for your whole team as you hit the Senior Outfitter goal, too!
Director of Field Development & Training